DANGER! Contains Sodium Hypochlorite and Sodium Hydroxide. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. Harmful if inhaled. Causes eye, skin and respiratory tract burns. Use only with adequate ventilation. Do not breathe spray mist. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Wear protective equipment during application, including acid resistant rubber gloves, goggles, boots, dust mask and other appropriate clothing. Wash thoroughly after handling. DO NOT TAKE INTERNALLY. Do not mix with other products or chemicals such as peroxides or alkalines, as this will release hazardous gases. First Aid: Eye Contact: Flush thoroughly with water for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, get medical attention. * Skin Contact: Flush skin thoroughly with soap and water for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, get medical attention. * Remove contaminated clothing and shoes. Wash clothing before reuse. Thoroughly clean contaminated shoes. If Inhaled: If affected by spray mist, move to fresh air. If breathing difficulty continues, get medical attention. * If Swallowed: Give large amounts of water immediately. Do not induce vomiting. Get medical attention immediately. * *Call poison control center, hospital emergency room or physician immediately. WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer.